From Sunday, thousands of Muslims across UAE will be celebrating Eid al-Adha, also referred to as the festival of sacrifice. And as we await “the big Eid”, that marks the completion of Hajj, here are all about the Eid prayer timings, free parking, metro and bus timings in Dubai that will help you celebrate in a hassle-free way.
Prayer Timings for Eid Al Adha
On the morning of Eid Al Adha, Muslims typically wear their best clothes and head to a mosque to join the special Eid prayer. Before Eid, the Day of Arafat is observed, marking the end of Haj, the annual Islamic pilgrimage. In Dubai, mosques will hold special Eid prayers at 6.07am on Sunday, August 11. In Abu Dhabi, they will take place at 6:12am.
Below are all the prayer timings for Eid Al Adha in UAE.
- Abu Dhabi city: 6.12am
- Dubai: 6.07am
- Umm Al Quwain: 6.07am
- Ajman: 6.06am
- Sharjah: 6.06am
- Ras Al Khaimah: 6.05am
- Fujairah: 6.04am
Free Parking from August 10 to 13
RTA has announced free parking for the Eid holidays. Except for multi-level parking terminals, all paid parking zones will be free to use from Zul Hijjah 9 to 12.
Dubai Metro Timings from August 10 to13
Red Line Metro will operate from 5am to 2am (of the following day) while Green Line stations will be operating from 5.30am to 2am (of the following day).
Dubai Tram will rum from this Saturday to Thursday from 6am to 1am (of the following day). On Friday, the tram service hours will be from 9am to 1am (of the following day).
Main Bus Stations (including Gold Souq) – from 4.25am to 00.59am next day
- Ghubaiba Station – 4.26am to 00.43am past midnight
- Sub-stations (including Satwa) – 00.50am to 11pm except for Route C01 operating around-the-clock from Satwa.
- Qusais Station – 4.49am to 00.08am past midnight
- Al Quoz Industrial Station – 5.05am to 11.35pm
- Jebel Ali Station – 5am to 11.22pm
- Metro Link bus stations at Rashidiya, Mall of the Emirates, Ibn Battuta, Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa, Abu Hail, and Etisalat will be in service from 5am to 2.10am of the following day. The timing of the Metro Link bus service is synchronized with the metro timetables.
Water Bus will operate from 12 noon up to midnight at Marina Mall, Marina Walk, Marina Promenade and Marina Terrace Marina Stations. From Jaddaf station to Dubai Water Canal Station, it will operate at 12.40pm, 3.30pm, and 6.15 pm. The service from Dubai Water Canal to Jaddaf Station will be at 2.05pm, 4.50pm and 7.40pm.
Customer happiness centres
All Customers’ happiness centres will be closed during the three festive days and will resume on Aug 14. But the Smart Customers Happiness Centres at Umm Al Ramool and RTA Head Office will be working as usual 24/7.