DIFC Business Space
For companies looking for a dedicated space to run business in Dubai, Dubai International Financial Centre is an ideal place that suits their needs. It offers fully- equipped commercial office spaces that are designed to exceed the demands of the world’s most sophisticated financial institutions.
DIFC comprises 1.45 million sq. ft. of ultra-modern office spaces that support all types of businesses. The companies at the center not only enjoy high-end infrastructure but also have access to the financial community.
Business Hours: General office hours are from 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday.
Registry services: 8 am to 3 pm, Monday – Friday (GMT +4)
A DIFC innovation license is required to access the space. There are different lease types:
- Flexi Desk
- Dedicated Desk
- Closed Offices
Who Can Join The DIFC Co-working space?
The DIFC Work Co-working space is open to:
- FinTech firms
- Insur Tech firms
- Reg Tech firms
What Does The DIFC Co-working spaces Offer?
By joining the DIFC Co-working spaces, you will benefit from:
- No incorporation and registration fees
- Reduced commercial license fees
- Flexi-desk arrangements and low-cost workspaces
- No minimum share capital requirement
- Cost-effective workspaces supported by high-end infrastructure
- Diverse financial ecosystem backed by DIFC
- Home to DIFC FinTech Hive, DIFC’s FinTech accelerator
- Associated to DIFC Innovation Hub, which is home to innovation and creativity
Coworking Spaces in DIFC Gallery
DIFC Connect App
Contact DIFC in Dubai, UAE on Social Media
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the Coworking Spaces in DIFC, Dubai Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Coworking Spaces in DIFC, Dubai: (click on the stars below)