Careem Taxi Dubai Customer Care Phone number, Email, Website, App and Social Media
Founded: July 2012
Founders: Mudassir Sheikha, Magnus Olsson
Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Careem is a Dubai-based super app with operations in over 100 cities, covering 12 countries across the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia regions. The company, which was valued at over US$2 billion in 2018, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Uber after being acquired for $3.1 billion in January 2020.
Careem Dubai Customer Care Phone number, Email, Google Map Location
Address: Al Shatha Tower – 4004 Al Falak St – Al Sufouh – Dubai Media City – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: +97144405222
Map: View Google direction here.
How to Book a Careem Taxi in Dubai, UAE?
- Select ‘Car’ on the app homepage.
- Enter and confirm your drop-off and pickup locations.
- You can tap on ‘+ details’ next to the address to give your Captain any extra info about your pickup.
- Select your desired car type.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Check the fare estimate, tap on ‘ Yalla!’ and you’re ready to go!
- If you need to book a LATER ride, tap on the ‘Now’ option to select your desired date and time for the booking
- Quik Grocery
- Send money
- Pay bills
Careem Payment Option
- Apple Pay
- Credit or debit card
- Careem Pay
- Pay Wallet credit
Download Careem App from Google Play Store, Android/Apple store, mac, ios
Contact Careem on social media
Is there any problem with Careem Dubai Customer Care Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with Careem Dubai Customer Care (click on the stars below)