ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) in Sheikh Zayed Road Branch – Indigo Central – Al Safa Dubai, UAE Address, Phone Number, Services
Address: Al Safa 2, Sheikh Zayed Road between 2 & 3 interchange, Indigo Central, 214031 Dubai
Phone: 971 4 3106800
Opening Time: 08:00 AM – 03:00 PM Monday to Thursday & Saturday
08:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Friday
Closed on Sunday
Whatsapp Number: 971600502030
Direction: View direction here
About ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) in Dubai
Founded: 1985, United Arab Emirates
CEO: Ala’a Mohamed Atta Khalil Eraiqat (Feb 2009–)
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank offering a wide range of products and services such as retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, and currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance, and property management services.
ADCB Bank Services
Teller Transactions / Customer Service / Excellency Center / ATM Services (Cash withdrawals, Cash & Cheque Deposits)
Simple Steps To Download The ADCB E-statement
STEP 1: Log in to ADCB Personal Internet Banking, then go to ‘Account Statement’ Under Accounts in the left side menu
STEP 2: Select your Account, then select the ‘Specific Period’ option and fill in the desired period, then click on ‘Submit’
STEP 3: Click on ‘PDF Download’ to download the digitally stamped statement.
ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) General Contact Numbers
Call their Contact Center, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Within UAE: 600 50 2030
Islamic Banking: 600 56 2626
Outside UAE: +971 2 6210090
- Al Meshwar Restaurant
- MAXZI The Good Food Shop
- Sul Fiume
- Indian Pavilion
Nearby Bus Stop
- Al Safa Bus Terminus
- Al Quoz, Bin Hindi 2
Nearby Bus Route
- Bosch Center 1
- Al Quoz, Yusuf Motors 2
Download ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) App
Contact ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) in Dubai Social Media
1. What is the full name of ADCB bank?
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank believes in, and is committed to, good corporate governance, to provide a basis for its future development and corporate performance; to support trust in its activities as a recipient of depositors’ funds and shareholders’ capital; and, to enable it to contribute to the successful development
2. What is the minimum balance in ADCB current account?
- AED 5000
3. How big is ADCB?
- The transaction reinforced ADCB’s position as the third-largest bank in the UAE by assets. As at 30 September 2021, the Group’s total assets stood at AED 432 billion.
Is there any problem with reaching the Sheikh Zayed Road Branch – Indigo Central in Al Safa – Dubai, UAE Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Sheikh Zayed Road Branch – Indigo Central in Al Safa – Dubai, UAE : (click on the stars below)