ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) in Karama Branch – Al Karama Area Dubai, UAE Address, Phone Number, Services
Address: Al Karama Area, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed street, Next to ADCB Metro Station
Phone: 971 4 5094800
Opening Time: 08:00 AM – 03:00 PM Monday to Thursday & Saturday
08:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Friday
Closed on Sunday
Whatsapp Number: 971600502030
Direction: View direction here
About ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) in Dubai
Founded: 1985, United Arab Emirates
CEO: Ala’a Mohamed Atta Khalil Eraiqat (Feb 2009–)
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank offering a wide range of products and services such as retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, and currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance, and property management services.
ADCB Bank Services
Teller Transaction / Customer Service / SME Centre / Safe Deposit Lockers Service / ATM Services (Cash withdrawals, Cash & Cheque Deposits)
Simple Steps To Download The ADCB E-statement
STEP 1: Log in to ADCB Personal Internet Banking, then go to ‘Account Statement’ Under Accounts in the left side menu
STEP 2: Select your Account, then select the ‘Specific Period’ option and fill in the desired period, then click on ‘Submit’
STEP 3: Click on ‘PDF Download’ to download the digitally stamped statement.
ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) General Contact Numbers
Call their Contact Center, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Within UAE: 600 50 2030
Islamic Banking: 600 56 2626
Outside UAE: +971 2 6210090
- Amritsr – Punjabi Restaurant
- THE GRILL (Grills & Rice) Restaurants in Dubai
- Bukhara Restaurant Dubai – Indian Food
Nearby Bus Stop
- Karama 2 1
- Karama, Commercial Center 2
Nearby Bus Route
Download ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) App
Contact ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) in Dubai Social Media
1. What is the full name of ADCB bank?
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank believes in, and is committed to, good corporate governance, to provide a basis for its future development and corporate performance; to support trust in its activities as a recipient of depositors’ funds and shareholders’ capital; and, to enable it to contribute to the successful development
2. What is the minimum balance in ADCB current account?
- AED 5000
3. How big is ADCB?
- The transaction reinforced ADCB’s position as the third-largest bank in the UAE by assets. As at 30 September 2021, the Group’s total assets stood at AED 432 billion.
Is there any problem with reaching the Karama Branch in Al Karama Area – Dubai, UAE Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Karama Branch in Al Karama Area – Dubai, UAE : (click on the stars below)