With more than 450,000 Filipinos living in Dubai, the Philippine Consulate General Embassy has evolved as a one-stop centre that accommodates the growing needs of Filipinos in the emirate. While the Philippine Embassy has been operating in Abu Dhabi since 1980, the Consulate at Dubai has expanded its services from visa and international ID applications to NBI Clearances and marriage declarations. By launching phone-based apps, it has made the best use of the current information technology and has brought the consulates services closer to its people using mediums that are closest to their convenience, particularly social media networking. So if you’re a Filipino in Dubai, pondering where to go to process Philippine-government related records, here is a complete round-up of the basic information of Dubai’s Philippine Consulate
Philippine Consulate General Embassy Location & Contact Info
Al Qusais 3 Dubai,
P.O. Box 94778
Tel: + 971 4 2207100
Fax: + 971 4 2207800
Sunday – Thursday except Legal Holidays
8:00 am. – 12:00 pm noon
1:00 pm noon – 5:00 pm
Note: Cashier accepts payments until 4 pm only
How to reach by Metro?
Metro Via Red Line
- Drop off at Rashidiya or Emirates station
- Catch a cab to Al Qusais (Fare is approx. 20AED)
- The Consulate General is on the right side from Beirut St.
Metro Via Green Line
- Drop off at Al Qusais station
- Walk down to the Consulate, 3 blocks away
How to reach by Bus?
- Bus 33 from Bur Dubai
- Bus 32C from Satwa
- Bus 13 from Deira
- Drop off at Al Qusais Bus Stop
- Consulate is about 50m walk from the Al Qusais Police Station, on your right side.
Embassy Visiting Guidelines
- Smoking prohibited
- Cameras/mobile phones restricted
- Come in respectful clothing. Shorts/ slippers are not allowed.
- Do not litter around
- Do not vandalize or damage
- Read the signs.
- Be courteous
- Visa Issuance
- NBI Clearance
- Marriage Declaration
- Report of Birth
- Report of Death