Job description / Role
The Software Development Manager is responsible for overseeing the timely delivery of
bespoke software solutions that fulfil the requirements of the company. The role encompasses
delivering all aspects of software development, including requirements gathering, analysis and
design, database architecture, ensuring test question design best meets learning outcomes,
unit and integration testing, overseeing support for installations into production, and providing
troubleshooting, support and maintenance for production environments. This role involves
taking overall responsibility for all aspects of the systems lifecycle on various projects.
- 7+ years experience in the software development industry
- Proven team leadership of software development team
- Computer Applications degree or equivalent.
- HTML & XML
- SQL Server database administration skills
- Knowledge of products and technologies of the e-learning software market.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 2010 and above.
- Project Management skills