Job description / Role
- The incumbent will be responsible to act as an entrepreneur to lead the team of professionals in Plant Maintenance Shutdown / Turnaround Projects of the business unit. Lead the multi- discipline project team and responsible for the overall management of the project site to which assigned such that contractual requirements and obligations are fulfilled, in accordance with drawings and specifications and work is completed as per safety goals set, within budget and schedule.
- He will be responsible and accountable for delivery of the shutdowns / turnaround projects, as per the agreed budgetary, revenue, PAT, quality, productivity and efficiency targets. He will have the requisite authority to execute and implement necessary decisions.
- He will be supported by a team of professionals based in zonal offices to collate the project updates.
- Manager Maintenance
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for implementation of Quality and HSE Policy.
- Responsible for complete pre and post shutdown planning, site execution, material & equipment handling and manpower.
- Supervise Execution Manger, Area In-Charges, Field Engineers and Supervisor for timely completion of project as per the given time.
- Responsible for preparing the budget and delivering the assigned project as per approved budget.
- Read and understand the contract carefully to identify all potential risks and establish the approach to mitigate those risks by planning out preventive measures.
- Plan, define, verify and control the scope of the project in order to ensure that project plan includes all the required details as mentioned in the contract agreement with client.
- Responsible to maintain financial, progress and productivity status reports and interpret those reports for proposing and implementing better productivity norms at project.
- Estimate the cost of the project, and ensure that all the resources (including HR, materials and equipment & plant) necessary for execution are within stipulated budget allocated to the project in order to control the cost of the project.
- Ensure execution of the project as per plan while taking corrective actions when required, in order to complete the project within time and budget.
- As a project leader responsible for timely completion of project as per agreed financial and productivity and quality KPIs/ norms.
- Organize and manage project human resources by coordinating with HRM and
- Administration for acquiring, developing and managing project team.
- Responsible to maintain strong working relations with clients for future business acquisition.
- Responsible for bringing new technology and knowhow for efficiency improvement and cost management.
- Responsible to ensure compliance of all systems and lead the Internal and External audit interventions for continues improvement.
- Ensure regular communication & feedback at the start and end of the day.
- Act as a people’s manager and provide timely support and performance feedback to employees as per company norms and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification : Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum Experience : Over 15 years of relevant experience in Refineries and Plant Maintenance Shutdown / turnarounds projects.
- With 05 years as a Shutdown Manager in Contractor side.
- Project Management Team Building Leadership
- Time Management Mentorship
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)