Job description / Role
A leading investment client is looking for a Senior Relationship Manager who has developed his/her own book of business for many years working for a private bank and is ready to expand on that within an entrepreneurial setting.
The Senior Relationship Manager will need to have a proven track record and significant industry experience working as a Private Banker within an International bank, ideally with some experience working with Ultra high net worth individuals.
The successful candidate should have a strong investment management background enabling him/her to work on portfolios within the pre-set Investment policy framework. Importantly we are looking for an entrepreneurial person with the right attitude towards work.
• Bring new business to the investment platform as per the candidate’s business plan, which will be signed off by the CEO and performance to be monitored on a monthly basis
• Maintain and update a pipeline of prospects
• Work on prospects given by the business to be converted into clients and maintain a proactive follow-up
• Manage some of existing relationships of the business with a view to upgrade the relationship and improve the revenue
• Work very actively with the wider Investment team with a view to engage clients on DPM portfolios.
• Ensuring that all internal and external policies in regard to KYC/CDD and Money Laundering are adhered to. This also includes adhering to FCA policies and any other regulator which is relevant to clients.
• Cross-selling with Real Estate and Investment Banking team with a view to add value to the client’s relationship and enhance revenue.
• To be a point of contact and pro-actively support the CEO in building the commercial business
• USD 40 million assets under management (AUM) within the first twelve months of your employment (taken from your business plan
• The Senior Relationship Manager will need to have a proven track record and significant industry experience working as a Private Banker within an International bank, ideally with some experience working with Ultra high net worth individuals.
• The successful candidate will be self-motivated and can work independently to bring and execute AUM, Real Estate and Investment banking deals to the internal platform.