Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Senior Project Manager - Major Exhibition Programme
Part of the leadership team, responsible for leading the strategy and subsequent delivery of a complex project.
Part of the senior management team in a client facing role.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading the team, developing the clients’ strategy through to the appointment of the extended professional team of local and international consultants and contractors.
• Developing the clients brief, leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
• Overseeing that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Minimum of 12 years plus post-graduate experience is essential for client approval.
• Major building project experience is essential for client approval.
• Extensive Dubai project experience is essential for client approval.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent leadership qualities are essential.
• A degree qualification is essential for client approval.
• Professional memberships i.e. CIBSE, IMechE, MEIT and PMP is preferred.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”