Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
To provide PKI subject matter expertise, support the Managed PKI implementations and the technical design aspects of the PKI sales process with potential DarkMatter clients, through the effective administration of a team of PKI Architects
In this role, you will:
- Builds, develops and manages PKI Architects capabilities including resource allocations, skills maintenance and ensuring training and certifications match business requirements
- Generate new ideas and new ways to do business through the PKI Architecture service group
- Participate in the triage of potential security incidents, participate in the resolution of incidents including working with internal staff and external consultants
- Motivates and leads PKI Architects; attracts recruits and retains required personnel
- Ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained throughout the Section
- Work with the Department leadership to oversee workload, conduct performance evaluations and sign off on reward, recognition and career guidance along with necessary disciplinary actions as appropriate
- Review the manning and training requirements of the team and communicate those requirements to the Department leadership
- Directs the definition, design and deployment of clients' PKI solutions
- Supports the sales team on bids scope, pricing and work resources, Interacts with clients at the design stage, as required
- Collaborates with partners, vendors, quality assurance, and account managers to provide technical direction on PKI designs
- Inspire a significant change in potential client's technical/operational/security environment by increasing revenue, decreasing costs or increasing security and decreasing risk through the application of PKI
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/ IS/Computer Science
- MBA with a major in Information Technology preferred; Recognized certifications such as CISSP etc. also preferred
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a PKI Architect role
- Minimum 6 Years to 12 years of experience in an IT Manager role in an organization of similar size and scope
- Project management and communication skills.
- Deep technical knowledge of Public Key Infrastructures and PKI platforms is required.
- Good knowledge of Networking and Security Concepts, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance and Enterprise applications is required
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.