Job description / Role
As the Senior Business Analyst - Data Change Management specialist you will be responsible for delivering high quality data to meet organisational business requirements whilst analysing new market data requirements, translating business requirements into technical solutions, conducting data analysis, supporting strategic data transformation initiatives and performing impact analysis and coordination support on various data vendor related changes.
A well-established organisation with a diverse culture. This organisation strives to be an industry leader by constantly investing in new talent, new technologies and new data-related strategies.
* Define and establish document business requirements, functional specifications to support implementation of data solutions
* Manage initiatives from inception to implementation using structured project methods
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as vendors, solution providers etc. to develop innovative data solutions
* Provide business knowledge and analytical skills to project teams in support of system implementations or data change
* Coordinate testing and data migration activities for new systems, products, implementations and upgrades
* Create and implement business support models including definition of SLA agreements
* Develop and drive improvements to overall data quality across all core systems
* Implement change through process improvement initiatives in order to minimise operational risk
* Attractive tax free salary
* Exciting hands on role with an opportunity to work with the latest technologies and data related strategies
* Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth
* At least 6 years of experience in a data management role in a financial services institution
* Experience in data architectures and master data management platforms
* Strong knowledge of financial instruments such as equities, fixed income and derivatives etc.
* Strong knowledge of data vendor products such as Bloomberg, IDC, Thomson Reuters, Markit etc.
* Professional certifications such as Claritas, CFA, PMP, CBAP, CDMP etc. will be an added advantage
* Strong stakeholder management capabilities
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in a relevant in a relevant field