Job description / Role
Opportunity to join an established UAE contractor working on civil and building projects
- The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and cost management on large scale construction developments including high rise, government/military buildings and civil engineering projects.
- Review & track progress on the Contractors Planning, Scheduling and management of the program of works
- Prepare cash flow, key performance indicator charts and histograms, manpower and quantity reports for the project.
- Review extension of time claims in coordination with commercial team.
- Applicants should meet the following criteria.
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- A track record of working as a Project Controls Manager on building and civil projects
- Primavera expertise
- Excellent report writing
- Based in the UAE with experience of working with contractors in the region
- Fluent in Arabic