Job description / Role
BHGE is currently looking for a General Maintenance Engineer for Wireline services in Abu Dhabi
• Employee is responsible for testing, maintenance, and repair of various electronic assemblies.
• Completes all required documentation on failure analysis and required repairs. Troubleshoots tests and assembles electromechanical assemblies.
• Assists in reworking, repairing and modifying nonconforming equipment. Provides technical support to other groups and co-workers.
• Ability to coach other technicians.
• Performs tests with instructions and documentation.
• Troubleshoots tests and assembles electrical and electromechanical assemblies.
• Assists in configuring, preparing, maintaining, utilizing and/or designing test stations and test equipment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Applied Science with 8+ years of experience
• Expert analytical skills and knowledge of specific products.
• Advanced knowledge of testing procedures and specific equipment required to perform repair and maintenance. Good verbal and writing skills.
• Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
• Proficient in the use of multi-meters, meggers, hipot testers and other basic electronic instruments.
• Can read, interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists.
• Competent in AC/DC circuits and electronic devices.
• Has advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
• Must be proficient in troubleshooting and solving electrical/mechanical failures to component level.
• Team Leadership Skills. Root Cause Analysis Trained.
• BHGE product experience