Job description / Role
We are looking for a Financial Advisor to join our growing team.
• Employee will be responsible to maintain corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
• He should be forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
• Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
• Maintain banking relationships
• Maintain credit rating agency relationships
• Arrange for equity and debt financing
• Invest funds
• Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
• Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
• Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
• A Treasurer may manage or oversee the management of the financial affairs of the organization, often including such basic tasks as selecting a bank, reconciling bank statements, and managing cash flow.
• Working Knowledge of Treasury Management products and services.
• Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
• 10+ years of progressively responsible treasury experience for a major company.
• Should have a thorough understanding of hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows.