Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, supported by competencies like, Finance Function Effectiveness, People and Organisations and Technology.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client facing role to architect automation solutions for multiple clients in diverse industries
- Implementation experience of RPA with integration to back office ERP, CRM, KYC, Retail and Asset Management applications
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand using Automation Anywhere.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Client's RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
Minimum years experience required
- 6+ yrs of IT SDLC in architecture roles
- 3+ yrs of robotic process automation
- 3+ yrs in IT leadership roles
- Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment in one of the leading RPA technologies (UI Path, Blueprism and AA)
- Ability to steer development teams on-shore and off-shore who have experience in any of the programming languages/platforms - .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE
- Experience in new development projects is highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, MS Word
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind)
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Fluency in English is essential and Bilingual skills in Arabic language will be an added advantage