Job description / Role
• Provide management analytics, measure product profitability and support the development of pricing strategies and plans.
• Responsible for tracking marketplace metrics and trends, as well as establishing, maintaining and analyzing price reference documentation in order to uncover key market and pricing insights, such as how pricing strategy will affect the customer, and how it relates to the company’s goals.
• Prepare pricing recommendations based on analysis, and present them to other business units such as finance, supply chain, sales and marketing, in order to help those teams make pricing decisions.
• Carry out price analyses, analyses demand data and competitor and market trends in order to set minimum selling prices to achieve yearly targets.
• Develop short to medium term pricing strategies that are aligned with the business aspirations in selective segments.
• Establish demand forecasts to make the right (forecast) in-month allocations for each sales channel.
• Provide pricing analysis for management, have an ability to carry out presentations, work with spreadsheets and run or participate in meetings.
• Perform margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives
• Create, Monitor and update price lists
• Validate sales quotations for accuracy and profitability.
• Develop a system of communication, documentation and review of internal and external comparative pricing data.
• Regularly provide the Customer analysis to identify customer tail and makes recommendations for the correction of business. Calculate and track all exposures, analyze the impact and recommend courses of action to minimize/eliminate negative impact and maximize positive results.
• Identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through pricing strategies
• Confer with sales and marketing teams to develop proposals and able to strategically plan and participate in sale contract negotiations.
• Prepare multi-year cost and pricing models that may include materials, supply chain and operating cost and other relevant costs
• Recognize and anticipate missing data from price quote exception requests and obtain required information to assure proper review of relevant facts pertaining to the proposed opportunity.
• Train and proactively communicate RAAD EXPRESS pricing policies and proper price quote and price quote exception procedures to the Sales team.
• Assure proper documentation of approved price quotes that enable accurate contracting at the point of final sale.
• Work with and understand the supporting groups within the business, to include Professional Services, Sales, Finance, and Account Sales Management.
• Hold Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Marketing or Finance.
• Have commercial and economic awareness, including an awareness of Logistic and courier industry and factors that can influence the industry.
• Require good reporting and analytical skills, including carrying out weekly and monthly reporting on trade.