Job description / Role
• Work with eCommerce and brand marketing teams to define digital content needs underpinned by best-in-class consumer insight, aligned with fit for digital best practices
• Define digital content strategies for individual digital activation campaigns, ensuring alignment with brand marketing and eCommerce business objectives and strategies
• Support development of bespoke visual content for eCommerce portals by leveraging best practices
• Thought partner with brand marketing teams to develop rich content libraries for activation on owned media platforms (e.g. websites, content hubs, partner sites) and eCommerce sites
• Assist in ideation of content across several media including informational, entertainment, eCommerce portals, display, and video to accomplish brand objectives
• Assist brand teams in developing robust creative briefs to capture brand insights, strategy, and objectives and ensure clear understanding from creative agencies to drive development of best in class assets
• Partner with brand marketing teams and brand design groups to define creative needs, and ensure best in class approaches to content development are internalized across different digital media platforms
• Manage digital content creation processes, actively communicating and removing roadblocks across internal and external groups to ensure timely delivery of content
• Consistently coach and upskill brand marketing and eCommerce teams in content strategy, development, and execution best practices to ensure sustainable advantage in content development
• Capture learnings from digital campaigns, eCommerce platforms, and owned site performance leveraging analytics on creative performance and success to build replicable best practices across brands
• Support local e-Commerce activation team in defining local visual or multimedia content needs, aiding in their development and implementation, ensuring consistency of messaging across eCommerce platforms.
• To set the strategic direction for, oversee and co-ordinate all e-commerce activities.
• To be the final decision maker, in consultation with the line CEO, for e-commerce policy decisions.
• To ensure that the e-commerce elements on the web site are always fully functional and meet customer needs.
• To identify industry best practice and recommend where appropriate application in the company.
• Bachelor's Degree
• With strong UAE experience
• Worked for atleast 3-5 years in UAE as Business Development Manager
• Good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions based on client requirements
• Must be Arabic Speaker